Monday, November 10, 2008

Airbrushed Portraits for Xmas Presents


I have been painting and drawing portraits since I was at school and have a real love for portraiture. I have been professionally commissioned for my portraiture for wedding pictures, children's portraits and pet portraits since I was 13 when my dad would go around hauling my portfolio to his pupils while he was teaching folks how to drive! I got my very first commissions that way and I am going to spend most of 2009 concentrating on airbrushing, drawing, painting and teaching portraiture.

Black and white pencil drawings, coloured pencils renderings, Sepia Tone, Airbrushed Portraits (my personal favourite) or full colour Airbrushed Portraits we can do them for you - ANY size! I have painted mural portraits on 30ft x 16ft canvas so don't be afraid to ask for something you may think is on the LARGE size ;)

We are taking orders now for Xmas but please do not leave it too long if you want to stay within the Christmas 08 deadline. Click HERE to visit the website and place an order securely on line for an airbrushed portrait. We ship WorldWide so if you are on the other side of the world, you can own one of our pieces of art.

You will need a good reference photo that doesn't infringe any copyright at all & you can email that to us. It MUST be good quality for us to be able to work from. We can also Photoshop a montage/family shot from several seperate images producing a group portrait layout that never existed in reality. See images like this HERE

No comments: