Monday, November 10, 2008

Organic Workshop with Dave & Beej


What a cool pic of our workshop! Taken by a good friend of Organic Image, Clive flies helicopters and trains pilots so now and again we hear the roar of a massive blades outside and there he is, swooping over the treetops! Hehe. Gonna flame up that chopper but me thinks someone didn't hear me correctly when I said what Dave and I paint for a living! I meant the ones with wheels but hey - if it don't move, paint it eh! The Workshop is tucked away behind the disused B&W Nurseries on the A36 Road between Romsey & Salisbury so please, come on by for a cup of coffee and a chat if you want some custom paint work doing. Dave is there all day most days including Saturdays and I am there from Wed - Sat. starting Wed 12th Nov 08.

Also find some cool pics today while going through some of my old Paint Job folders so thought I'd share a couple with you, particularly this one, so enjoy fellas :)

No comments: