Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dr Artist Says I'm Cronic with Signs!!

Well, met Dr Rosa for the first time today and not only was he a really cool chap but, a fantastic artist too! Now there is a 'sign' if ever I saw one ;) So, talking of signs, he has looked at my arm/hand and turns out I have Chronic Signavitis (I think he said!) which would make sense, as I have been plagued by this awful affliction in the past. I thought he meant at first that my lettering wasn't up to much! Typical to be affected by a diagnosis that has a name with your industry in the middle! Now that IS a Sign.

Spoke to the management of Mr Hawkins today who were very understanding about the pain I have at present so aiming to complete the Kandy Blues on the guitar foir Justin for next week now and try to get some of these sooper drugs in me to ee if the pain/feeling goes away? You ever cracked your elbow on the back of a chair and hit your funny bone? That is the nerve affected by this problem, the Radius Nerve. It splits from the centre of your ring finger and down to your pinky and man, it's like when the novocain wears off at the dentist and you get that awful tingly, numbness.

Anyways, been referred to the hospital now to see a Rhumotologist (I think?) again, thought he meant I had to see someone to find out what gossip was been flirted around bout me? Lol! Like there's not enough Rumours already in the paint industry, didn't want one with an 'ologist' on the end of it!

So, that's my account of the day so far, a bit of a pisser really and must admit, it has brought me down a bit but never fear, I'll be painting again tomorrow from early doors so I guess that will ease the way the I feel inside, if not the way my funny bones feel outside!

Beej

No comments: