Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What we do for our art!

OK, gotta visit the ol' doc tomorrow as the dreaded RSI is back with force! Been putting this off for months now but my hand is almost numb! A warning to all those new budding airbrush artists, excersise your hands! Stretch them nerves out girls n boys coz I'm telling you, this is no fun at all!

And especially when I have to finish Justin's guitar this week!!

I'll let you know how I get on at the docs tomorrow but for now, I am looking to new ways of holding the airbrush and trying to relieve the stress of rsi (repetitive stress injury) so I'll keep you all posted with my findings. It is very easy to get intio bad habits after 26 years of doing this but honestly, be warned, stretching, moving and good breaks between stiff posture painting sets are highly recommended!


Beej

No comments: